#41 [url]

Feb 3 16 10:02 PM

I won against Draex.

Vid) UKRW-WWWW-WW3G-F3K4

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Feb 4 16 5:08 PM

Yeah, I pretty much expected that battle to end that way.

Anyways, for those who are in the blue group, the best ways to contact me are Reddit, Skype, or forum PM. I use the same name for all three.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Feb 5 16 8:29 AM

Just a reminder that it's Friday and you should have at least one battle completed by the end of Sunday. I'll be contacting anyone who hasn't had a result posted either later today or tomorrow to get a status update. If you haven't scheduled a battle yet, please try and do so ASAP. Don't wait for people to contact you, be proactive and contact the other players in your group. Also, I've seen some people post availability in this thread, and that's great to give everyone in your group and idea of when you would be free. But don't just rely on that. Make individual contact and schedule a time to battle.

I'm in the process of recording all of the battles that have been completed and posting them to YouTube. I'm creating a playlist exclusively for the tournament battles, so people will be able to check that out as we go. I'm recording them in the order they are posted in the thread. The first 4 are uploaded. You can find the playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcwhhygpU7ss9exZ5YTsFwvrCSWB-CRK-

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Feb 5 16 6:12 PM

I beat Steven
ALAG-WWWW-WW3G-NR7N

3ds fc: 3007-8684-9639
Safari: combee illumise pinsir (yeah i know it sucks)

XBL/Nintendo Net: St3lar

PSN: EffYooSeaCay23

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sethyas

#57 [url]

Feb 5 16 11:26 PM

This is why it's always a good idea to save every video. But since you've confirmed the loss, It's not a huge deal...

"Hmm... I thought you'd be stronger."

Quote    Reply   

UWorlds

#59 [url]

Feb 5 16 11:39 PM

Yeah, it's not like Al has 63 battle videos to upload or anything. I'm sure if a couple of them don't get saved/recorded it's no big deal. =P

(Also, to those of you in the Blue group, just so you're aware, RabidPeep does not have the Vs. Recorder yet, so you'll have to be the one to save and upload the battle videos when you fight him.  I thought I had told Draex but didn't inform him in time, sadly.)

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1977 0441 8035

Last Edited By: UWorlds Feb 5 16 11:43 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Zero17

#60 [url]

Feb 5 16 11:48 PM

It's not that not having the vids is a super big deal, but it is annoying and hope to keep it not be a trend.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help