Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 22 15 6:09 AM

Tags : :

The idea of VGC in the existing IPL has been brought up several times lately, and the general feeling is that it should be agreed upon by both players or should be its own separate event. This topic is to see what interest is there for the latter.

I would like to have something different in format than the IPL. The details will be hammered out if enough people are interested, but here are my initial thoughts.

1. The rules and format would mirror existing VGC exactly. All VGC rules would be adhered to, including Pokemon eligibility.

2. The VGC league would be set up in 3 month seasons. Depending on the number of players, a schedule would be set up and then the last 3 weeks would be for an 8-person single elimination playoff to crown a champion for that season.

Pretty simple and straight forward. What do you guys think? If you're interested, post here. Once we get at least 8 people who are interested, we'll go forward with any specific planning that needs to happen with a goal of starting the first season in September (if we have enough people in time to start then).
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

UWorlds

#5 [url]

Jul 13 15 1:02 AM

I need to get back into the VGC scene, so I'm in.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1977 0441 8035

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

UWorlds

#6 [url]

Jan 18 16 1:13 PM

I know that nobody's posted in here in the past few months, but I was curious if people were still interested in this. Especially with the VGC16 rule set, this could be fun and interesting if we get enough people.

Quote    Reply   

UWorlds

#8 [url]

Jan 18 16 1:23 PM

Yeah, I figure this would be something that wouldn't kick off until after the mono tournament has finished at the very earliest. Just fishing for any potential interest once that's said and done, lol

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 18 16 1:37 PM

I'm fine with this being a thing whenever we have enough interest for it. I'm not really going to push for it right now since I have a lot on my plate, but if we get 8 interested, I'll get it together.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help