Remove this ad

Zero17

Site Admin

Lead

Aug 23 14 12:15 AM

Tags : :

Hey everyone, yesterday was another successful day in the ION community if I do say so myself.
I had a fantastic time meeting everyone that was there and playing in the tournaments.

I have all the battle vids of the battles I was involved in to share on here.
If anyone has some that I don't, feel free to post them.

These are the battle vids of the Multi tournament of when Ben and I faced Steven and Jeremy. It was best 2 of 3 in this tournament.
Battle 1) 8W3G-WWWW-WWW9-AG3Q
Battle 2) X2SG-WWWW-WWW9-AG3V
Unfortunately I don't have the battle vids of the finals of Ben and I verses Chibi and Dylan. The connection kicked us out of 3 battles. So it was deemed a draw.
Also congrats to Ben for doing an excellent job as my partner in this tournament.

These are the battle vids of the Singles tournament which was just one separate battle and not best 2 of 3 battle.
Round 1 verses Dylan) YEDG-WWWW-WWW9-AG44

Round 2 verses AJ) ZNVG-WWWW-WWW9-AG49

Final round verses Jeff) HLWG-WWWW-WWW9-AG4C
All fun battles, I must give congrats to Jeff for beating the crap out of me( I know, WTF? lol) in an awesome match.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 23 14 10:19 AM

Zero17 wrote:
All fun battles, I must give congrats to Jeff for beating the crap out of me( I know, WTF? lol) in an awesome match.

Clearly my evil strategy worked. lol

Death will not balk.

Friend Code: 2251-4229-2657

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 25 14 6:21 AM

First of all, I want to say that I'm sorry I missed the meet-up on Friday. Obviously, circumstances dictated that I wasn't going to be able to make it. But I'm glad that it went off anyway and that everyone seemed to enjoy it. Maybe we'll try and arrange something like this again in a few months if people are interested in it.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 25 14 9:02 AM

sounds good just don't make us drive out to the auburn mall again it was nice to go to the place where i got my first gameboy color and game but god the traffic jeff and jeremy can vouch for that.

3ds fc: 3007-8684-9639
Safari: combee illumise pinsir (yeah i know it sucks)

XBL/Nintendo Net: St3lar

PSN: EffYooSeaCay23

Quote    Reply   

UWorlds

#4 [url]

Aug 25 14 9:26 AM

This was a lot of fun, and it was great getting to meet all of you guys in person for once. Don't feel too bad Al about not being there, family is more important, and we all understand that. Depending on how my finances look once next year's PAX East badges go on sale in a couple months, I may try to arrange a trip to go to that, which would be a perfect chance for us to do this again.

I think I have a couple other battle videos from the matches that went on there, but most of them I think are either already posted or couldn't be saved due to the wireless issues. I'm sitting in a bus station right now, but once I get home I'll look over what videos I saved and share any that I have.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1977 0441 8035

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Aug 26 14 1:32 PM

Awwww i said i wasn't gunna do any cons next year because this year was so crappy for me. long story short friends fighting and a $400 hotel sink made anime boston a giant nightmare and pax no one was really happy either, missed out on borderlands pre-sequel too.

3ds fc: 3007-8684-9639
Safari: combee illumise pinsir (yeah i know it sucks)

XBL/Nintendo Net: St3lar

PSN: EffYooSeaCay23

Quote    Reply   

UWorlds

#7 [url]

Aug 26 14 1:54 PM

Well said meetup wouldn't have to necessarily take place at PAX. I mainly threw it out there that if I were to be able to go, it'd be another good opportunity for us to get together, whether it happened during PAX or shortly before or after it.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1977 0441 8035

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help