Remove this ad

Zero17

#21 [url]

Aug 2 14 11:07 AM

True, but that was why it had to be Kaito sense he was the strongest of the three.
It also gave him the opportunity to make one of the most epic comebacks to save the day lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Aug 3 14 12:35 AM

i guess that makes sense also Arc V is just crap its card games while running. a gimmick that can only be executed in a video game like DOTR and turbo duels. I tried to watch it i wanted to see Gem-knights in the anime but yuya just seems like a total ditz bag. also thread is no longer about 3ds friend codes its now yugioh anime discussion in the pokemon board.

3ds fc: 3007-8684-9639
Safari: combee illumise pinsir (yeah i know it sucks)

XBL/Nintendo Net: St3lar

PSN: EffYooSeaCay23

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Aug 3 14 5:06 AM

Yeah, I'd moderate it, but this is the first actual discussion about something I think we've really had on the forums, lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zero17

#24 [url]

Aug 3 14 11:46 AM

It happens, if anything move this to the Yugioh board and make a new Pokémon one with the codes lol.
I like Arc-V, Yuya is a different kind of Hero than the other Yugioh heroes. I mean it's pretty hard for him to be worse than Yuma lol.
Arc-V actually surprised me with how quickly it is getting to plot points, unlike GX haha.
Though I will say that Arc-V is the worst of the anime's in my opinion as of right now, seems like a big dueling war is brewing.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Feb 29 16 3:29 PM

Gambit FC: 1865-2799-2908

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help