SPOILER Post-game event : r/pokemonuranium - Reddit

SPOILER Post-game event. When i tried access a Pc at a Pokemon Center, I got teleported to some Unknown area. There was some memory puzzle that ...

(SPOILERS) Post-Game : r/pokemonuranium - Reddit

Inside of Lactanite cave there's another waterfall, and this starts a miniquest similar to some postgame content from Platinum/Diamond/Pearl.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

What to do in the post game? : r/pokemonuranium - Reddit

So I just finished the main game and I got a letter saying that Tsukinami village needs help but when I went there everything was fine.

How much of the post game is implemented? : r/pokemonuranium

So I just beat the base game and absolutely adored it, easily on par and even surpassing some of the official games.

[spoilers] After the Championship (many mini questions) - Reddit

Yes, as many times as you want. You even get to fight Theo in the championship match. - There is no Angelure Town, so the quest ...

Post Game Content Thread (spoilers) : r/pokemonuranium - Reddit

So, I just beat the Tandor Championships, and got the waterfall HM. I'm fairly sure Anglelure town isn't actually in the game yet, ...

The ending though!!! (SPOILER ALERT) : r/pokemonuranium - Reddit

I'm amazed by this game. I was speechless when the ending was revealed. Honestly, Uranium is a work of art. JV and Twitch, wherever you are, ...

Possibilities for Post-Game content? (spoiler warning) : r ... - Reddit

I see a lot of potential for how this could go- possibly waking up Lucille/CURIE, maybe finding a way to safely use Urayne's Gamma Form (perhaps a manner akin ...

️Shiny spoiler for the new event anniversary Pokemon ⚠️ Happy ...

⚠️Shiny spoiler for the new event anniversary Pokemon ⚠️ Happy birthday to Pokémon Uranium !! And after 5 resets, I got the Shiny it's ...

I really really REALLY cannot believe they can't update the post game.

I believe so. Uranium one of the only fangames to have gooten a C&D, iirc. Prolly becuse of the theming. Getting pokemon associated with atomic ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024