Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 29 13 11:30 AM

Tags : :

Looks like we're getting this... according to Serebii...

[quote]For those in the North America, a new event has been revealed by The Pokémon Company to run in Gamestop. This event is to run from August 19th 2013 to September 8th 2013 and is to offer a download of a Shiny Dialga. On September 9th to September 29th, a Shiny Palkia will be distributed and from September 30th to October 20th, a shiny Giratina will be distributed.

Wish it wasn't through Gamestop, but whatever.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 23 13 11:34 AM

Re: Shiny Sinnoh Legends Event

Just a heads up to remind people that the Shiny Dialga event is live. Just got back from Gamestop myself fully equipped with 6 of them, lol.

Quote    Reply   

UWorlds

#2 [url]

Aug 23 13 2:30 PM

IONAurethious wrote:
Just a heads up to remind people that the Shiny Dialga event is live. Just got back from Gamestop myself fully equipped with 6 of them, lol.

Six? Lol, wow... And I thought I was bad getting four of them.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1977 0441 8035

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 23 13 3:07 PM

UWorlds wrote:
IONAurethious wrote:

Six? Lol, wow... And I thought I was bad getting four of them.

Yeah, I realized that I can use the Acekard too, lol.

Quote    Reply   

UWorlds

#4 [url]

Aug 23 13 3:20 PM

Ah yes, I kinda figured it was either that, or you were getting some for friends who couldn't make it and instead sent their games with, and you were counting those as well, lol. Honestly, I probably should have used my flash card as well, if nothing else to extract the wondercard data in case I needed to acquire another Dialga in the future (despite 4 of them should be plenty for whatever builds I may ever decide to use one for).

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1977 0441 8035

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zero17

#7 [url]

Aug 23 13 3:52 PM

Thank you Al.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply