Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 9 13 8:10 AM

Tags : :

Is anyone planning on attending PAX East this year? We're just over 2 months away from is already.

I am kicking around the idea of running some sort of official ION event at PAX to try and promote the site and just to have some fun. I'm leaning towards either Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh based on the percentage of people on this forum who play those games and we will have ION OP groups going for both by the time PAX arrives, but am open to other options.

So, are you going? If so, which day(s) will you be there? Would you be interested in taking part in an ION event there? I might also be looking for people to help with the event, depending on what it is.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 22 13 5:52 PM

Re: PAX East 2013

As of right now I'm going Friday and Saturday. I'll be glad to help out with anything, though I'm not sure about participating directly in whatever you plan. I'm pretty bad at Yu-Gi-Oh and pokemon lol.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 22 13 7:27 PM

I've decided to hold off on anything major. I may try and put together a tournament in the Classic Console room if possible. Leaning towards Tecmo Super Bowl.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 12 13 2:30 PM

I'm curious as to how many people are going to be going to PAX East that take part in the ION OP groups. Might be worth trying to plan a meet-up for everyone who is there.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help